Welcome to Adroit Theorem's blog spot

Want to learn more about Phantasq Productions?
Our temporary website is adroittheorem.yolasite.com and you can also visit our forums


Friday, July 17, 2009

new stuff being modeled

<*******>

hey its donald,


just here to show you what ive been working on. Mainly I've just modeled a bunch of weapons and stuff like that. So yeah... enjoy!! Oh yeah and one more thing, these are not finalized weapons. The are more like concepts of the models are gonna look like. And I havent textured anything so yeah... these are not final and they can be a lot better...just too lazy/dont kave much time to texture.














This was just a basic pole axe i created. This next one is more complex and looks illogical for slashing but when i created it, I intended it to be more for stabbing but slashing is still possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment