Welcome to Adroit Theorem's blog spot

Want to learn more about Phantasq Productions?
Our temporary website is adroittheorem.yolasite.com and you can also visit our forums


Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Building Buildings

<*********>

Like I predicted, I did not post yesterday. But I did think of some ideas, if you want to call them that.

I've modeled up a rough idea for the buildings. Random pillars of rocks shot out on top, giant glass windows, and polished granite walls. The last 2 details correspond similarly to American business building design.
The concept is that the buildings are steel- and diamond-reinforced, out-layered by fine Himalaya granite and crusted by stone only found in Cenduit-Horo.
Don't worry about the suckiness, once the shaders are implemented, the windows and walls will shine. Again, this is just a rough concept. This building is misplaced, planned to be put in with others in a town.


No comments:

Post a Comment